Sunday, July 29, 2012

Busy.

IM FED UP.
i don't know. i don't know whether i should even confront them tomorrow. sometimes some friends' advices make me really confused. i'm done with this. this is so sickening. IT IS SICKENING. i'm fed up.

yeah for you.
i should always show my poker face. i'm getting so good at it. i'm fit to be a poker face actress. *sarcasm*

you know what, being friends with guys are much more easier. it always goes the opposite way. i was having one of those good old chats with my le best guy friend last night though. gaad i miss those days. :C

i'd happily kill you for free best friend. xD
BUT IM FREAKING HAPPY FOR HIM COZ HE FINALLY FOUND HIS TRUE LOVE. hoi. if you're reading this, remember me forever. xD or else i'll happily kill you for free. :D

on a side note, I DON'T FRIGGIN CARE ANYMORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment