Saturday, July 21, 2012

BFFs ?

no really. i really don't know. best friends forever or boyfriend forever or whatever.

but my point is, i'm not going to talk about boyfriends. not boyfriends yet. i'm talking about best friends.

how do you define best friends? someone who has the same interest with you? someone who gets along well with you? someone you always hang out with because they're fun to be with? someone who treats you well?

typical bffs eh?
well, think about it. what's more important is you appreciate them for who they are. you don't need a best friend who doesn't appreciate for who you are.

on a side note, i've been falling in and out lately. i make friends too fast. or maybe i'm just too friendly. ._. that's why some people don't really like it that way.

yeah, precisely.
but i'm me. i like myself like the way i like myself. i'm not going to change myself to please others. never.

No comments:

Post a Comment