Wednesday, July 11, 2012

We Broke Up.

sigh. so this is how it happened.

original version :
me : *at his house sitting on the sofa while playing with his phone* TOP ...

him : *just finished cooking for dinner for two and was undoing his apron. upon hearing my words he looked startled* chagi-ya, we nal gabjagi TOP cheonhua-eyo ? neo guaenchanh-a ? ujig paenneuleun geuleohge. neo, nal yeoja chingu-eyo, aro ? *smiles*

me : uli, heyeojeo ... *me trying hard not to look at him*

i'm dying.
him : *looks at me directly without saying a word. but he decides to break the silence* we ? museun iyu ? *looking very hurt*

it's a long long way to go.
me : mianhe oppa. *puts down his phone and leaves his house without turning back.*

translated version :
me : TOP ...
him : babe, are you okay ? why are you calling me TOP all of a sudden ? Only fans call me that, not you. you're my girlfriend, okay ?
me : let's break up.
him : why ? why are we breaking up ?
me : i'm sorry.

separate ways, separate paths.
then BAM. i woke up. it was all a dream. i swear it felt so real. it was so weird being Choi Seung Hyun's a.k.a T.O.P's girlfriend. i don't know why, but in the dream i kept wanting to break up with him.

I MEAN WHO'S THAT STUPID ?! NO ONE WOULD EVER WANT TO BREAK UP WITH HIM, never. so now i officially broke up with him. and i'm sad.

gaad. not this facial expression please. it makes me feel even guiltier.
mianhe.  

and imagine if he started singing Monster. 
"I LOVE YOU, BABY I'M NOT A MONSTER neol aljanha."

now i can't just get this song out of my head. and i have to document this dream although it sounds lame. because it's not easy to dream of your favorite korean rapper being your boyfriend but you ask for a break up. 

NOW I'M SAD. only if i could re-dream that dream, i would definitely do it. and i will never leave him.





No comments:

Post a Comment