Thursday, July 12, 2012

Back to Reality ?

YEAH reality hit me real hard today. i think i stepped on shit today.

your typical faeces.

and BAM. it brought me back to reality after the break up. :/


really bro?
but they said reality is only for people who lack imagination. i don't think i lack imagination. i'm one helluva wild thinker. okay, so if that quote is true, then i choose not to go back to reality. i will remain in my own world. 


BUT STILL, I HATE IT HOW I CAME BACK TO REALITY BECAUSE OF SOME POOP LYING ON THE ROAD / GRASS.


guess i need something to distract me. 

some atomic bomb explosion in cartoon drawing.
i know ! sound of guns shooting. or maybe exploding bombs. that will kill me mentally for awhile.


I GUESS I'M NOT RETURNING TO REALITY THAT SOON.


*ps: did anyone notice that i'm being a little bit monochromatic today?


No comments:

Post a Comment